Kayak With Us in New Olreans This Winter
December 31, 2018
Looking for something to do this Winter? Come down to Louisiana and jump on a New Orleans Kayak Swamp and Plantation Tour. The weather is fantastic and culture is unmatched. Plus, airfare from Milwaukee to Louis Amrmstrong Airport is always in the $200 range.
Five Reasons You Should Visit New Orleans This Winter.
- It’s always warm. New Orleans is the northern most part of the Carribean.
- Amazing culture and food.
- Jazz Fest, however if you can’t make it for the actual fest just know that everyday is jass
- Kayak Eco Tours of Wetlands
- Whitney Plantation Tour. Unlike other plantation, Whitney is dedicated to telling the story of the slaves.
That’s face it, winter is long in Milwaukee, too long. Do yourself a favor and get down to the bayous of New Orleans. Two of the top places to visit on your trip are Hidden Adventure Swamp & Plantation Tours and Crescent City Kayak – Swamp Tours.