Where are the best places to kayak in the US and the World for beginners?
These are the top kayak places in the US and world with tour companies to help you get there.
- Door County, Wisconsin – A peninsula surrounded by water with limestone cliffs, lighthouses, caves, shipwrecks and more. Tour some amazing spots with Door County Kayak
- New Orleans, Louisiana – See more than just bourbon street, the swamps around New Orleans are national geographic quality. See the swamps with New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tours or Crescent city kayak
- Austin, Texas – Lady Bird Lake is a hot spot for non-motorized paddle boarding and kayaking. Make sure to check out the bat bridge from beneath with Austin Paddle Shack or Lone Star Kayak Tours
- Houston, Texas – Buffalo Bayou and Clear Lake. Paddle through downtown houston with Buffalo Bayou Kayak or party on Clear Lake with a Kemah Kayak.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Bar hop on the Milwaukee river with Brew City Kayak.